|New Maintenance Release for Tajima DG/ML by Pulse and Pulse Signature now available.|
Introducing Tajima DG/ML by Pulse Version 14
Tajima DG/ML by Pulse Version 14 has been officially released in the United States. This latest version of the Tajima DG/ML by Pulse software integrates vector based embroidery creation with Corel Draw integration in every software level.
Tajima DG/ML by Pulse Version 14 has a brand new look and is packed with many new features and enhancements. Some of the new features include:
- User Definable Shortcuts
- Over 30 Enhancements to the User Interface
- Full Screen Mode - Allows you to get the most out of your work area.
- Dockable Toolbars - Properties and other important windows can be always visible
- Variable Density for Satins and Fills - Set multiple densities in a single segment
- Multicore Processor Support - Take advantage of your computers power splitting up processes between multiple CPU cores.
- Quotation / Estimator - Create quotations for customers with a 3D preview of a design on a garment.
- Draw Fusion Support for CorelDraw X5
- Extend Stitch at Corners - Ensures crisp corners
- Image Backgrounds for Applique - View realistic images of applique designs
- Tool Guide - Guides new users through using a digitizing tool
- Snap to Artwork - Great for tracing artwork segments for manually creating shapes
and many more....
Click Here For More Information on Tajima DG/ML by Pulse Version 14
Registered customers can view the version 14 Release notes by clicking here.
Contact your local distributor for ordering and pricing information. Please note: not all features are available in all levels.
Tajima DG/ML by Pulse version 14 requires Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® Vista or Windows® XP. Older versions of Windows® are no longer supported. Click here for minimum hardware requirements.
Access to our knowledgebase is restricted to registered customers only. Click here to register. You will receive a user name and password to access the knowledgebase and downloads area in a few hours.
The Pulse Microsystems Community
Registered users have access to the Pulse Microsystems online community. The Pulse community is your source for everything related to your software. Exchange ideas and information with other Pulse users around the world in one of our many forums, get news tips and information on how to make the most of your software, download free designs and keep up to date with the latest software maintenance release. Click here to visit the community.
How to contact support
Customers outside of the U.S. should contact their distributor for support. U.S. customers can contact support through a number of support options. Click here for support options for U.S. customers.
Register your software
Registering your software is fast and easy. By registering you will receive a user name and password to access our knowledgebase and download areas. You will also receive periodic information relating to new releases of Pulse products. Click here to register.